The twisted truth
Named after the Rubik’s cube, I bring a multifaceted skillset and over 8 years of experience in the digital space to bear while crafting award winning digital experiences. The twist in the tale is that with an education in advertising and marketing I blend strategy and creative in equal strength to deliver concepts that connect to the consumer that are on budget, on time. Not quite your average creative.
Skilled with a twist
With a career that is forged in one of the largest communication networks in India and the most awarded agency in APAC I have honed the following skills on leading brands like P&G, Mercedes-Benz and Pedigree while constantly looking to chase new ones.
What I do best, compared to the rest. There is nothing that comes close to the joy in leading a multi-disciplined team in crafting new digital user experiences for clients, regardless of size or channel of the campaign.
- Campaign ideation, planning & execution
- Information architecture
- Collaborating with art directors
- Collaborating with technical team for functionality development
Copywriting & content creation
My way with the written word has long been my sole bread earner and fulfiller of my soul. Whether it is writing solo or writing as part of or leading a team of writers.
- Long form content creation for portals, educational websites, product sites
- Advertising copy for digital communications, direct mailers, animation scripts
- Creating social media calendar content for brands
- App conceptualisation and content creation
- Game conceptualisation
Whether it is full-blown CRM strategy, social media campaign strategy or developing content driven websites and apps my strategy skills set ensure you have an agile game plan that matches a go-to-market strategy.
From being a creative that was entrusted with managing the client relationship to becoming a full-fledged senior regional account manager, this is a skill that works well for me in combination with my creative skills to deliver an edge that most other creatives don’t have.
- Account co-ordination with multiple internal teams & clients
- Scope of work creation
- Regional budget management
As part of a brand new digital team you are often tasked to wear multiple hats. Project management was one of them.
- Resource allocation (direct reports/ indirect reports)
- Vendor management / co-ordination